- A fair sized book with over 90,000 words. The paperback will be nearly an inch thick.
- Twenty-one photographs. The electronic downloads will be color, the paperbacks will be black & white.
- Edited by Ann Magallanes
- Web design, ebook creation and paperback PDF development by Phil Magallanes
- “About the Book” and “List of Stories” photos by Jim Hadley. “FAQ” photo by Alexandria Ellis. “Excerpt” photo by Phil Magallanes
- Artwork by Gene Rivas and Phil Magallanes
- Self-published by Gene Rivas and Phil Magallanes
- All rights copyright 2013 by Gene Magallanes Rivas
Latest TweetsTwitter data error: Could not authenticate you.
- Just received a very good book review from Kirkus Media on the book. And reduced prices for possible Xmas gifts. Peace!, Nov 7
- Just posted: Ten serious things a lead should consider before dipping a partner in a salsa social dance. See my FB page. Thanks!, Aug 19
- Just posted another humorous entry in my Salsaturkeys blog: The Top 10 Reasons a Guy Has to Dance Salsa 7 Nights a Week, Aug 5
- Just posted in the Blog: "The Top Ten Compliments Your Dance Partner Will Never Believe.", Jul 22